The office of the Lucas County Auditor is open. Call our office at 419.213.4406 or email us at email@example.com.
If you need to complete a deed transfer, we recommend contacting a company that offers E-Recording, who may assist you for a fee:
Auditor's departmental phone numbers are listed below. Once you call the number and reach the menu, please dial the last four digits again as the extension:
Deed Transfer/Conveyance (419) 213-4439 or (419) 213-4332
Board of Revision (419) 213-4424 or (419) 213-4327
CAUV/Homestead (419) 213-4873
Dog, Cigarette or Vendors License (419) 213-4443
Finance (419) 213-4329 or (419) 213-4435
Disbursements (419) 213-4328
Tax Accounting (419) 213-4446 or (419) 213-4154
Special Assessments-Exemptions (419) 213-4292 or (419) 213-4154
Payroll (419) 213-4348 or (419) 213-4346
Weights and Measures (419) 213-4447
Homeowners Real Estate Questions (419) 213-4142, (419) 213-4434,
(419) 213-4155 or (419) 213-4153
Commercial/Business Real Estate: (419) 213-4833
GENERAL QUESTIONS: (419) 213-4338, (419) 213-4403,
(419) 213-4432 or (419) 213-4335
Email questions Outreach@co.lucas.oh.us
TEXT a question (419) 309-7877
Lucas County Auditor Anita Lopez (419) 213-4322
AREIS Online offers significant mapping and imagery features:
County Map -
- Search by address or intersection.
- Identify parcels one at a time.
- Select multiple parcels by free-hand, box, polygon or line.
- Select parcels by buffer.
- Measure distance, area, and latitude/longitude.
- View aerial orthophotography (top down) for different years.
- Download or print maps in different sizes and formats.
- View map layers including floodplain, soils, zip codes, census tracts, building footprints, market areas, school districts, and more. For additional information about the County map layers, see AREIS Layers page.
Front Structure Photos - Street level imagery is taken every 6 years via the county-wide Revaluation.
- View street-level imagery for different years for virtually every property in Lucas County.
- Zoom in and out on the image.
- Expanded photos for large printing.
- Download and print photos.
See a problem with a photo? Help improve our accuracy by reporting the problem. Please remember to tell us the address or parcel number of the property when reporting a problem.
- Images are captured north, south, east and west to provide a 360-degree view of every property and parcel.
- View imagery from different years, back to 2004.
- Zoom in and out on Pictometry images.
- Export an image into a PDF document.